The Scroll

Scroll down to the bottom and start there...latest updates will be at the top of the page.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Pics and Pediatrics visit

We had our first pediatric visit today and everything went great. Aubrey gained a little weight and about an inch and a half. She was 18" at birth and today she was at 19.5". I think this may be due to her being more limber or stretchy now than she was at birth but either way she's growing. Kim's doing great, looking better and feeling better every day. I need to sleep more but I either can't put her down or just find things that need to be done. I don't want to miss anything and I try and make sure Kim is getting as much rest as possible seeing as she is still the one that has the hardest job of feeding Aubrey. Here's a few more pics...look how small she is compared to my hand..


















No comments:

Post a Comment