The Scroll

Scroll down to the bottom and start there...latest updates will be at the top of the page.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Another Quicky

Well after a stressfull weekend of unfortunate health set backs it seems everything is getting back to normal. Kim is feeling MUCH better now! I learned I can handle things around the house with a newborn for atleast 10 hours. Patsy was with Kim at the hospital so I could focus on being home with Aubrey till they got back. Thanks Patsy for all the help! Here's some more pics, sorry if a lot of these don't have open eyes....she's a sleeper!



Aubrey being a little goof ball.

Kim and Aubrey after mommy got back from the hospital.


Not sure why my hand is there, might be pointing out the pouter lip.



She likes to sleep with her arms up like I do..

No comments:

Post a Comment